Sunday, April 10, 2016

Reaching Out Our Hands

    12. Our public relations policy is based on attraction rather than promotion; we need always maintain personal anonymity at the level of press, radio, films, television and other public media of communication. ~ OA Tradition 11
Don't tell them what you want to shout to the world.
Don't do what you know how to do to publicize, to announce,
to attract.
I have a relationship with a disk jockey, a friendship,
and he'd let me come talk about what I'm doing,
what many people need to know we're doing a few days out.
But then it's about me. And it's not about me.
I have to trust that the truth will be told,
that people who want to know, who need to know
will learn of the opportunity. I have to trust.
But I trust in a Power greater than me
and that Power's ability to use me and others,
to get the word out, to let people know
something great is coming to town!

No comments:

Post a Comment