Saturday, September 28, 2019

Problem, Meet Solution"

“Dear God, I have a problem . . . me! Dear child, I have an answer . . . Me!” ~ P., Bill; W., Todd; S., Sara. Drop the Rock: Removing Character Defects – Steps Six and Seven (p. 77). Hazelden Publishing. Kindle Edition.
How obvious can it be?
When Recovery makes no sense to me,
the problem, without exception, is ME!!!And no matter what the issue is,
the solution, without exception, is GOD!!!God makes it easy. the invitation is clear…
Come to me, all who labor
and are heavy laden,
and I will give you rest.
And in the Psalms,
“I have called upon You,
for You will answer me, O God;
Incline Your ear to me,
hear my speech.”
And “For I hope in You, O LORD;
You will answer, O Lord my God.”
Then in Isaiah, “Then you will call,
and the LORD will answer;
You will cry, and He will say, ‘Here I am ‘”
and “It will also come to pass
that before they call, I will answer;
and while they are still speaking,
I will hear.”And in Jeremiah,
“Call to Me and I will answer you,
and I will tell you great and mighty things,
which you do not know.”
Divine simplicity:
“Dear God, I have a problem . . . me!”
“Dear child, I have an answer . . . Me!”

No comments:

Post a Comment