Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Be a Peach

You can be the ripest, juiciest peach 🍑 in the world and there’s still going to be someone who hates peaches 🍑 ~ deezworkoutz
It’s all well and good…
better than good…the best!!
The directive to love one another,
to love your neighbor,
to be love, to accept that you are love.
It’s all well and good
but we’re not puppets
and your having found
the path of love doesn’t place others
on the same route.
Emmet Fox said,
“Your neighbor’s life is sacred 
and you have no right 
to try to manage it for him. 
Let him alone…. 
why should you interfere?”
It’s my place to help someone
who wishes my help 
as long as I can while respecting them
but also me. But for me to decide
to “fix” things for them,
I leave it alone and know
it’s none of my business.
What is my business
is to love them, to love them,
just to love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment