Monday, May 3, 2021

You Need to Read This!

 

…in the hope of eternal life, which God, who cannot lie, promised long ages ago, but at the proper time manifested, even His word, in the proclamation with which I was entrusted according to the commandment of God our Savior…. ~ I Titus 1:2-3 NASB Bible

We think this account of our experiences will help everyone to better understand the alcoholic. Many do not comprehend that the alcoholic is a very sick person. And besides, we are sure that our way of living has its advantages for all. ~ Forward to First Edition, Alcoholics Anonymous

God told Paul what to say,
sent it as a message from God,
through Paul, the chosen spokesman.
Alcoholics Anonymous
needed to spread the word
that alcoholics are sick people
and that the book and way of life
would benefit everyone!

God, open my ears and my heart
to listen to those
who say what You want me to hear!



No comments:

Post a Comment