Monday, May 10, 2021

ALLOW THE BREAKTHROUGH

 

Life is a Gentle Teacher. She will keep repeating the lesson until we learn. It is okay to become frustrated. Confused. Angry. Sometimes it is okay to despair. Then, it is okay to walk away and allow the breakthrough to come. It shall. ~ Beattie, Melody. The Language of Letting Go: Hazelden Meditation Series (p. 129). Hazelden Publishing. Kindle Edition.

I’ve heard it said you can choose your path
despite being confused by asking God
to pull you toward the better choice.
My examples of God’s guiding me
are rare and limited, but I can assure you
they’re memorable forty-two years later,
and I never in those years questioned
the rightness of my path-correction!
Life is a Gentle Teacher.
She will keep repeating the lesson
until we learn. God loves us even more
than his guidance to us to love the Lord, your God,
with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.
This is the greatest and the first commandment.
The second is like it:
You shall love your neighbor as yourself.

Knowing-Jesus . com


No comments:

Post a Comment