Sunday, May 7, 2017

Why and Because

Why should you work hard at recovery?
Because it won't come to you without a fight.
What if you've proven too many times you're a failure?
Just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.
Why should I love myself?
Because it is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out.
Why should I try if I'm miserable?
Because so many people live within unhappy circumstances
and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation.
Why should I try when I'll probably fail?
Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
Why should I bother to go outside, somewhere where I can be quiet,
alone with the heavens, nature and God.
Because then does one feel that all is as it should be.
Why should I trust a god I don't know whether I understand?
To have faith is to trust yourself to the water.
When you swim you don't grab hold of the water,
because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float.
Why is it important to work on the little things?
Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
Why should I keep going when I fail?
In your deepest, darkest moments, pray. Sometimes pray 'Help me.'
Sometimes pray 'Thank you.' Intimate connection and communication
with your Higher Power will always get you through. Support, help, is just a prayer away.
Why should I do the right thing?
Because it is right.


No comments:

Post a Comment