Thursday, April 28, 2022

Just Take a Bite!

We know her well, wearing many faces. "Come on, just taste it. I need to know if the seasoning's right." It's just a bite. That won't hurt your diet." We all know her/him so well. They would swear they mean no harm. They do not understand it's like suggesting to an addict they try just a little heroin! I am an addict and I have no use for your permission. I do not have mine and that's what matters. It's like Peter in Matthew, when Jesus said, “But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.” Thank you, no. I will not take a bite. I have no use for your attempted kindness. It's a kick in the face to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment