Friday, March 4, 2022

Affirmations

Affirmations aren’t a substitute for accepting reality. They aren’t a form of control. They need to be used with heavy doses of surrender, spirituality, and letting go. ~Beattie, Melody. Beyond Codependency: And Getting Better All the Time (p. 127). Hazelden Publishing. Kindle Edition.
What do you need to affirm to make your life better? Do these work for you? I love myself. I am grateful for my body and all it has done for me. I am powerful beyond my wildest dreams. I accept myself unconditionally. I have permission from the universe to be myself. The ultimate sin is knowing who I am and not being true to that. Every day my self-worth is growing. I am worthy of all the joys and riches in the universe. I honor my own life path and appreciate the journey. My mind, body, and soul is a beautiful expression of y individuality. I give myself permission to heal. I am not my pain. I accept the lesson I am learning through my pain. My body has everything it needs to heal. I am better now than I was before this happened to me. I choose peace no matter what. I forgive myself for the part I played in my current situation. I forgive anyone I feel has hurt me. I am kind to myself and others. I will help others experiencing this so that they won’t make the same mistakes I did. I am creating a life that is beyond my imagination. I love what I do and I do what I love. What I do makes a positive impact on the world. I believe in myself. I am a born creator and I create the life that I want. Circumstances don’t define me and they won’t stop me from moving forward. I will never give up, give in, or quit. Abundance is all around me. Everything I touch prospers. The more I have. The more I have to give. Source: venturingvalue.com How will you affirm yourself today?

No comments:

Post a Comment