Monday, August 31, 2020

Our Deepest Fear

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.  Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure” ~  Marianne Williamson.  Return to Love

Do you agree? Are you afraid of being powerful?
Do your talents terrify you? I scan through 
Internet comments and can identify with comments 
such as, "Saying I’m 'overwhelmed'
makes me sound busy and sophisticated
when what I really want to do
is crawl under my covers and hide.
Take a few minutes to name your fears.
Do you find a pile of sneaky lies slithering around
in the shadows of your thoughts, hissing
and making you feel small, helpless, and alone?
Do you fear the pandemic, the election,
that you'll promise to do today what 
you committed to do yesterday and forgot?
Do you fear you're inadequate?
Is your deepest fear that you
are powerful beyond measure?


  

No comments:

Post a Comment