Saturday, December 12, 2020

Honesty with God

 

I began to learn that prayer isn’t about transactions between us and God; it’s about our relationship with him. ~ Beth Matheson 
I chewed on God’s butt this morning a little bit. ~ DKP

What is your relationship with God?
Do you find yourself talking to God
as you talk to a close friend?
Can you imagine chewing God out?
If you chew someone out,
you tell them off in a very angry way.
Can you imagine telling God off?
Have you wanted to? Did you do it?
Think about your best friend.
Can you imagine telling off your friend?
Have you wanted to? Did you do it?
Is God your friend? Jesus said,
“I no longer call you servants,
because a servant does not know his master’s business.
Instead, I have called you friends,
for everything that I learned from my Father
I have made known to you.”
Would you friend God on social media?
Would you accept such a friend request?



No comments:

Post a Comment