Monday, June 27, 2016

Step Out of Fear

I step out of fear and I am faith. ~ Jhe T
TheBig Book says, "Notice that the word “fear” ...
This short word somehow touches about every aspect of our lives.
It was an evil and corroding thread;
the fabric of our existence was shot through with it.
It set in motion trains of circumstances,
which brought us misfortune we felt we didn’t deserve.
But did not we, ourselves, set the ball rolling?
Sometimes we think fear ought to be classed with stealing.
It seems to cause more trouble.
That small word fear. A word we know well.
Even procrastination is really chronic low-intensity fear!
t dwelling in fear is something we need never do again.
Just walk away from fear and we don't just have faith, we are faith.Then, surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment