Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Life with a Purpose

"...These kids make me feel like I have a purpose for my life. I never had that feeling before, and I gotta tell you, it’s a better high than any drug I ever sold. For the first time in my life, I know what it feels like to be clean down to your soul and to be proud of who you are.” ~ Myss, Caroline. Anatomy of the Spirit: The Seven Stages of Power and Healing (p. 121). Potter/TenSpeed/ Harmony. Kindle Edition.
Do you know what it means
to be clean down to your soul
and to be proud of who you are?
Few of us hold in our history
dealing drugs as well as
an abrupt ABOUT FACE!
to a life of service
to the extent
Myss goes on to say,
"He still experiences bad pain days,
as he calls them, but his attitude about life
is endless joy. He inspires everyone
he comes in contact with, and he radiates
a quality of self-esteem that comes
from genuinely loving his life."
Do you know the feeling expressed...
do you know what it feels like
to be clean down to your soul
and to be proud of who you are?


No comments:

Post a Comment