Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Press On

Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. ~ Philippians 3:13–14 NIV
I’m nowhere near “there.”
I’m darned sure I’ve not yet
taken hold of the goal
nor approached the prize.
But it gives me comfort
that Paul could feel the same!
And I totally trust the goal
remains available as well as
that I’m moving in the right direction,
that the prize is available for me
and that as long as I strain
toward what is ahead,
and that Hod calls me heavenward
and invites me to win the prize.
May I live love and trust the plan
and continue on the path!
Image Copyright : Bruce Rolff

No comments:

Post a Comment