Tuesday, March 14, 2017

I Want Expansion

As you set a financial goal, it is not only about the expansion for yourself; it's about the expansion of all of those who are involved in that which you are about. In other words, it creates this nucleus, this machine, that allows so many to begin to thrive along with you. It's much bigger than finances. ~ Abraham
My goal is not to expand my wealth,
been there, have reached a comfort level.
But I want to claim expansion for my life
and "for those who are involved
in that which I am about."
Who's that? family, workplace folk,
my publishing, my writing
and those who read it,
organizations I've joined,
their purposes, those they reach.
I want expansion for the world,
and I accept that it can begin with me
and the expansion of my heart.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment