Monday, June 28, 2021

A Leading Measure of Your Habits

 

Your outcomes are a lagging measure of your habits. Your net worth is a lagging measure of your financial habits. Your weight is a lagging measure of your eating habits. Your knowledge is a lagging measure of your learning habits. Your clutter is a lagging measure of your cleaning habits. You get what you repeat. ~ Clear, James. Atomic Habits (p. 18). Penguin Publishing Group. Kindle Edition.

I’ve made a new Google sheet,
stating the habits I want to develop
and recorded those actions for today,
put it with a chat tab with a woman
who shares my problems and supports me
in my decision making. I know what tomorrow looks like
and have planned for two support calls
that make my Mondays special.
I’m re-reading two books that helped before,
knowing they will again.
I know the moment I broke the habit chains.
I know I can get them back and get back the great results.
Let me know how I can be of help to you
in getting the habits that make you who you want to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment