Monday, November 23, 2020

The Present Moment

Being alive to truth involves living each present moment. If we are obsessed with the past or preoccupied with the future, we will miss the truth of now. Today we can be who we are and give of our best in whatever situation we find ourselves. ~ L., Elisabeth. Food for Thought: Daily Meditations for Overeaters (Hazelden Meditations Book 1) . Hazelden Publishing. Kindle Edition.

We have limited control over our lives.
The past had already happened,
and regrets can change nothing.
The future is unknown and plans for it
may have little effect, while worrying
or obsessing over what may happen
can have a devastating effect on the time
we actually can change, the present,
which is our gift for this day,
our “present” if we welcome it,
embrace it recognizing for THIS day
our choices mean something.
Let us be who we are and give of our best
in whatever situation we find ourselves.
Let us choose to live One Day at a Time!



1 comment:

  1. MOST POWERFUL AND HONEST POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER DR JUMBA +1(908) 517 4108 . WEBSITE :  https://drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com    
    I am here to share the wonderful work Dr. Jumba did for me. After 7 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. Jumba who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com or text him on WhatsApp messenger:  +19085174108

    ReplyDelete