Tuesday, November 24, 2020

On Awakening

On awakening let us think about the twenty-four hours ahead. We consider our plans for the day. Before we begin, we ask God to direct our thinking, especially asking that it be divorced from self-pity, dishonest or self-seeking motives. (Alcoholics Anonymous, page 86)

God, direct my thinking.
I tend to worry about my body,
remember what’s scheduled,
reprimand myself for well-intended plans,
laid, not implemented. I concern myself
with food, meds, calls to be made,
the oppressive to-do list. Maybe I read
so I can check-off “read recovery lit daily”
but the mind wanders, unless you kick in
in the words of the reading or just breaking through
the mind meddle. And when you do,
and when I pay attention, all my plans and regrets,
lists and shoulds, line up, organized, doable,
ordered, and I can approach the day
prepared. 



1 comment:

  1. MOST POWERFUL AND HONEST POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER DR JUMBA +1(908) 517 4108 . WEBSITE :  https://drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com    
    I am here to share the wonderful work Dr. Jumba did for me. After 7 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. Jumba who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com or text him on WhatsApp messenger:  +19085174108

    ReplyDelete