Friday, May 31, 2019

At His Service

I am here only to be truly helpful.
I am here to represent Him Who sent me.
I do not have to worry about what to say or what to do, because He Who sent me will direct me.
I am content to be wherever He wishes, knowing He goes there with me.
I will be healed as I let Him teach me to heal. ~ Schucman, Dr. Helen. A Course in Miracles. Foundation for Inner Peace. Kindle Edition.
For those who know,
yes, it's quoted out of context.
But isn't this who you want to be?
Aren't you happiest being truly
(meaningfully) helpful?
Can you find a better role
than as a representative
of your Higher Power?
...having no worries in act or deed
than following HP's directions?
...being where you're sent
knowing you'll have
further directions there?
...and having any issues healed
and learning to pass along the healing?
I choose to shadow and serve God this day!


No comments:

Post a Comment